Paradise Creek Nature Park offers a variety of volunteer opportunities throughout the year. Nearly 2,000 volunteers have helped remove invasive plants, planted native trees, weeded garden beds, removed trash from the trails and wetland, and helped maintain education zones throughout the park. See below for volunteer dates and times or contact Yolima Carr (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Programs will be canceled in the event of foul weather: rain, storms, snow, temperatures above 90oF or below 40oF. Please register in advance so we can notify you directly of any changes.
Safety Protocols for Public programs and scheduled events.
In order to ensure the safety of staff and guests the following guidelines will be followed.
- Guests should wear appropriate face cover at all times.
- Guests should follow social distancing guidelines of 6-10 ft. separation at all times.
- Pre-registration only, no registration will be done on the day of the program.
- Guests must use porta potties, no access will be given to the River Academy.
- There will be no indoor classroom portion of programs.
- There will be no refreshments provided, please bring a water bottle for personal use.
- The maximum number of guests is 8, no exceptions.
Winter 2021 Volunteer Service Days
Volunteers will work with our staff on seasonal tasks like: weeding, planting, cleaning, pruning and light maintenance. Dress for working outdoors; volunteers should wear a face mask at all times, practice social distancing, and will verify they are in good health and not experiencing any Covid symptoms. Please bring: work gloves, a hat, sunscreen and a water bottle
Dates: Saturdays: January 2, 9 & February 6, 13 & March 6, 13
Time: 9 a.m. - 11 a.m.
Target Age: 16 and above.
FREE – Registration Required
PLEASE NOTE: Each adult must register individually in order to complete the waiver.
Below is a list of events coming up at Paradise Creek Nature Park!
Programs and Activities | Volunteer Opportunities