Free Kayak Launch
A handicap accessible kayak launch is now open at the park for non-motorized vessels! Bring your kayak or canoe and explore our 11 acres of restored wetlands, opening into Paradise Creek. You’ll need to carry your vessel a short distance from the far end of the parking lot. Or join us for a guided paddle in our kayaks!
Guided paddle programs are over for the season, but check back in Spring 2019 for more dates! Contact Kat Fish at 757-392-7132 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Clear bottom kayak fleet made possible by:
- Carroll and Gloria Creecy
- Marjorie and Bob Jackson
- In memory of Frank W. and Esther C. Myers by Dr. Linda Rice
- Steve and Judy Perry
- Lynn Cobb and Warren Richard
- The Family of Wanda Russo
- The Rotary Club of Norfolk, Portsmouth, and District 7600