How to Get to Paradise Creek Nature Park
1141 Victory Boulevard, Portsmouth, VA 23702
Take the South Norfolk Jordan Bridge (TOLL)
The beautiful new Jordan Bridge – the highest bridge in Hampton Roads - crosses the Elizabeth River in sight of our new park!
Try “the short cut you’ve been longing for."
- Travel I-464 from the north or south.
- Exit at Poindexter Street (VA-337) - Exit 4A if you’re traveling north; Exit 4B if you’re traveling south.
- Merge onto the Jordan Bridge. Enjoy the spectacular view of your favorite river. Note, a special coating on the bridge absorbs pollution. The Jordan Bridge is one of our “River Stars!”
- Once over the bridge, turn left at the first light onto Victory Boulevard (VA-239)
- Cross Paradise Creek. Look for the Paradise Creek Nature Park entrance sign on the left (0.7 miles), just after Beach Marine.
- Make a U-turn to enter the park.
Alternative: Downtown Tunnel to Portsmouth (TOLL)
- Access the Downtown Tunnel from either I- 264 East or I-464
- Once through the tunnel, follow I-264 to Victory Boulevard (VA-239) Exit 3
- Turn left onto Victory Boulevard at the traffic light at the bottom of the ramp
- Travel 3.2 miles east through 6 stop lights (the last light is George Washington Hwy)
- Watch for Enviva’s sign on the right.
- Paradise Creek Nature Park’s entrance sign is just past Enviva. Turn right into the park.
Coming to Portsmouth from the West
- Take I-264 East towards the Downtown Tunnel
- Before the tunnel, take Exit 3 to Victory Boulevard (VA-239)
- Turn right onto Victory Boulevard at the traffic light at the bottom of the ramp
- Travel 3.2 miles east through 5 stop lights (last light is George Washington Hwy).
- Watch for the Enviva sign on the right. The Paradise Creek Nature Park entrance sign is just after that on the right. Turn right into the park entrance.